This website collects some personal data from its users.
Personal data submitted through this website is controlled by:
Catherine Leishman trading as J’taime Bridal’s
Types of data collected
Among the types of personal data that J’taime Bridal’s website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
– Usage data
– Email address
– First name
– Last name
Personal data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using J’taime Bridal’s website.
Unless specified otherwise, all data requested by J’taime Bridal’s website is mandatory and failure to provide this data may make it impossible for our website to provide its services. In cases where J’taime Bridal’s website specifically states that some data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which personal data is mandatory are welcome to contact us.](https://waxyobrien.com/contact-2/).)
Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the data to J’taime Bridal’s.
Mode and place of processing the data
Methods of processing
J’taime Bridal’s takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the data.
The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organisational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to J’taime Bridal’s, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data Processors by J’taime Bridal’s. The updated list of these parties may be requested from J’taime Bridal’s at any time.
Legal basis of processing
J’taime Bridal’s may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
– Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislation J’taime Bridal’s may be allowed to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (opt-out), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
– Provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
– Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which J’taime Bridal’s is subject;
– Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in J’taime Bridal’s;
– Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by J’taime Bridal’s or by a third party.
In any case, J’taime Bridal’s will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The data is processed at J’taime Bridal’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the user’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the user’s data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred data, users can check the section containing details about the processing of personal data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organisation governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by J’taime Bridal’s to safeguard their data.
If any such transfer takes place, users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with J’taime Bridal’s using the information provided in the contact section of this website.
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
– Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between J’taime Bridal’s and the user shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
– Personal data collected for the purposes of J’taime Bridal’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by J’taime Bridal’s within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting J’taime Bridal’s.](https://waxyobrien.com/contact-2/).)
– J’taime Bridal’s may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, J’taime Bridal’s may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The data concerning the user is collected to allow J’taime Bridal’s to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
– SPAM protection
– Backup saving and management, and
– Contacting the user.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific personal data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable J’taime Bridal’s to monitor and analyse web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Place of processing: United States of America
* Google inc.
Personal data collected
* Usage data
Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google Inc.
* Google inc.
Displaying content from external platforms
Personal data collected
– Usage data
Google Maps is a maps visualisation service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
* Google inc.
Displaying content from external platforms
Personal data collected
* Usage data
Google Fonts is a typeface visualisation service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Contacting J’taime Bridal’s
By filling in the contact form with their data, the user authorises this website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
This type of service allows J’taime Bridal’s to save and manage backups of this website on external servers managed by the service provider itself. The backups may include the source code and content as well as the data that the user provides to this website.
Backup on Google Drive (Google Inc.)
Google Drive is a service to save and manage backups provided by Google Inc.
This type of service analyses the traffic of this website, potentially containing users’ personal data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognised as SPAM.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
You may exercise certain rights regarding the way in which their data is processed by the J’taime Bridal.
In particular, you have the right to do the following:
– Withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given consent to the processing of your personal data.
– Object to processing of your data. You have the right to object to the processing of your data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
– Access your data. You have the right to learn if data is being processed by J’taime Bridal’s, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
– Verify and seek rectification. users have the right to verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
– Restrict the processing of your data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of your data. In this case, J’taime Bridal’s will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
– Have your personal data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of your data from J’taime Bridal’s.
– Receive your data and have it transferred to another controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the your consent, on a contract which you are part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
– Lodge a complaint. You have the right to bring a claim before the Information Commissioner’s Office](https://ico.org.uk/about-the-ico/who-we-are/scotland-office/)) (ICO).
Details about the right to object to processing
You should know that if J’taime Bridal’s processes your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, you can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether J’taime Bridal’s is processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise your rights can be directed to J’taime Bridal’s through the contact details](https://waxyobrien.com/contact-2/)) provided on this website These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by J’taime Bridal’s as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about data collection and processing
The user’s personal data may be used for legal purposes by J’taime Bridal’s in a court of law or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related services.
The user must accept that J’taime Bridal’s may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about user’s personal data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this website (System Logs) use other personal data (such as the IP address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from J’taime Bridal’s at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How ‘Do Not Track’ requests are handled
This website does supports ‘Do Not Track’](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_Not_Track)’) requests, but we rely on third-party services to honour these. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honour the ‘Do Not Track’ requests, please read their respective privacy policies (see above).
Definitions and Legal References
Personal data (or data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this website (or third-party services employed in this website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilised by the users who use this website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier),](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Resource_Identifier)),) the time of the request, the method utilised to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilised by the user, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the website) and the details about the path followed within the website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user’s IT environment.
The individual using this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data Subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data refers.
Data Processor (or data Supervisor)
Data Controller (Catherine Leishman)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is Catherine Leishman.
This website (waxyobrien.com)
The means by which the personal data of the user is collected and processed.
The service provided by this website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this website.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the user’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Part. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General data Protection Regulation).
Latest update: 8th May, 2018